Thursday, January 8, 2009
Road Trip!!!!
Yeah!!! Richard and I are going on a road trip! He's got drill with the National Guard this weekend, but instead of going to a regular drill, he's been invited to attend a conference type event in Austin , TX for potential OCS (Officer Candidate School). I'm so very proud of him. The great thing is, I was invited to go as well. Apparently they are suppposed to have briefings for the spouses as well. So after scrambling to find babysitters, which is a challenge in itself since I only have as many friends here as I do fingers on one hand, we're going on a road trip to Austin. I hear it's a beautiful city so I hope to bring back lots of pictures and stuff to talk about. Wish us safe travel and I'll see ya later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My very best wishes for a safe AND successful trip. Will keep my fingers crossed and be anxious to hear how it all goes. love, Mom C.
Post a Comment