How many of you out there have heard of or discovered FACEBOOK? Well, I have and it's allowed me to re-connect with friends from elementary all the way through high school. One of my friends had this posted on his FACEBOOK page and I just had to share it with you. Now, how many of you know there is a Nebo, NC? Doesn't everyone know there's a Nebo, NC? Apparently not. Watch the first video in the video bar to the right of the screen. The first part of the video is the host, Zach, doing stand-up or something from a public bus. You can skip that part, or just let it play so you don't miss the interview with Danny De Vito. It starts immediately after the bus part of the clip. This is really just too funny. LOL. After the Danny De Vito interview you can close it and stop watching. Enjoy!!!
Oh yeah, just in case you can't get the video to work, here's a link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOiqG-dQVnE
2 comments:
I love the music...
Can't wait to see ya' Wed. so glad you guys decided to do come. ;)
The music is nice, but it drowned out the video. I didn't know how to stop it. Mom C.
Post a Comment