Friday, January 2, 2009
Scrapbooking Tradgedy
You know when you take out your scrapbooking supplies and find them covered in cobwebs and dust that it's been waaaayyy tooooooo looonnggg since you scrabooked! That's what I found today. I brought out my stuff to help Andrew with a scrapbooking school project and realized I need to bring it out more often. I think that's what I'll make my resolution to be this year...to finish some scrapbook projects. "This shall be written for generations to come." Psalms 102:18. I borrowed that from my Creative Memories consultant's page. I love that there is even scripture to support our scrapbooking addictions. Isn't God good? Happy scrapping!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's awesome! That's kinda like the verse where God tells the people to go hunting (Jeremiah 16:16), huh? Wanna be jealous? I got 44 pages done last weekend! Now I'm only 2 1/2 years behind instead of 3! lol Anyway, good luck on your projects! :-)
Post a Comment