Thursday, January 22, 2009
Around the House
Yesterday was not a good day for Aaron. First, he was very hard to get out of bed, then he cried when I told him he had to go to school. He said, and I quote, "I want to play with friends that don't speak Spanish." LOL! Kids are so honest, aren't they. SoI felt bad for him and let him stay home. Then, Richard and I drug him all over McAllen why we ran some errands, then we went home and started some chores. While I was cooking, he went to his room to watch cartoons. I went to get him for supper and he was sound asleep. It was only 6:30. YIKES! I decided to just let him sleep and see how it went. I was afraid he'd never go back to bed on time if I woke him up then. Around 10:30 he woke up and asked for something to drink and went back to bed and didn't get up again until 7:00 this morning. Poor Baby was tard (tired for those of you not familiar with the southern version of it).
Then there's Petey. My very stealthy, Pro-athletic, hunting, descendant of a lion who thinks he's hiding. I never said he was smart.
And last, but not least, there's sweet, precious, should've-been-a-moma-dog, Zoey, who loves her stuffed chipmunk that she got for Christmas. She carries it everywhere, from room to room. She really is very gentle. She even grooms the silly animal much like a moma-dog would do to puppies. not so much the licking, but the nipping at fleas motion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment