Friday, February 1, 2008

We're playing Basketball!


Go TARHEELS!!! Well, not quite. Andrew is playing basketball at the Boys and Girls Club of Mission and his team is called the Bulls. This is the first year he has played on a team. Thank goodness he has played with his friends and at school and the YMCA or he'd be lost. He's actually a pretty good ball player and I'm not just saying that because I'm his mom. He has a height advantage over the other kids here. I know that sounds ugly, but it's true. And he has such long arms, he makes a lot of rebounds. They haven't won any games yet, but they're putting forth a great effort. Andrew Score in almost every game and is becoming one of there most valuable players. I love basketball!! It's probably my favorite sport. so now his dad and I are arguing over which college team he'll play for the Florida Gators or the Carolina Tarheels...we'll have to wait and see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your "Other Mother" says: Great to see our boy in action pictures. Sure wish I could see him play in person. As for what school...what happened to West Point? Also, I appreciate your ribbons, especially the pink one. And I love your soldier, too. love, Mom C.

Mylinda said...

Yeah! Go Andrew!! He's grown up so much!! The kids all miss him (and Aaron, too, of course!).