Not too bad, if i do say so myself. He usually hates getting his hair cut, but this time he handled it pretty well. I told him he could play with play dough if he'd let me cut his hair, so he agreed and away the hair went. I don;t about those of you who know my nephew Indy, but i think Aaron looks a lot like him now!
so I let him play with playdough and he had a great time making sunglasses out of the dough.
When he finally saw himself in a mirror he said, but didn;t cry, "I want my hair long!" i told him it's too late now. His dad called him skin head this morning and his reply was, "I just Aaron!"
2 comments:
It's scary the first time you cut their hair...at least for us. They seem to do much better if we do it, like they trust us, but not the other people. But, it gets better...well, not for me. I just stink at cutting their hair, but they don't know it. :-) I figure I can get away with it for a couple more years with Indy and at least 3-4 with Levi, but I guess we'll see. They have their own little minds. Oh, and you're right. Aaron sure does look like Indy here! Just like Indy used to look so much like Drew, remember? They could all be brothers! lol
Oh, my poor little baby's beautiful hair... Since I don't have to wash it I won't say anymore. Mom C.
Post a Comment