Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A new Adventure for me

I am no longer unemployed. I've enjoyed being at home with Aaron, but I think it's time for both of us to move on. I stopped into a child care facility near the house the other day and just asked if they were hiring, and of course they were. So I got an application filled it out, took it back and they called me yesterday for an interview. I went this morning, and started work immediately after my interview. I only worked a couple of hours becuase that's all i had a babysitter for Aaron. But tomorrow i start full time at the center. Eventually i'll take over and be the head teacher of the class, 3 year olds, I might add, but not Aaron's class. I think it'll be alot lot like managing the teller line at the bank, but a lot easier. 3 year old children are usually easier to deal with than 20 to 40 year old children (no offense Brandi). I've always wanted to be a teacher so i thought i'd give this a try. Pray for me and for the poor little children whom i get to watch after everyday...we're gonna need it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck to you, the children and Aaron. Mom C.

Anonymous said...

Well your staying at home didn't last long! Congrats on the job, hope you love it! I think you will be great at it. It will probably be easier than managing a teller line - you can put the kiddos in timeout and best of all the naps!! Love your blog, I check it out weekly or so.

Mylinda said...

Wow! That's exciting! I hope you really like it. I know I did when I used to teach preschool....and
3's are a fun age. LMK how it goes. I'll be anxious to hear!
:-)