Monday, February 18, 2008

Aaron! Need I say more?

What can I say...Aaron. The other night I went in to check on the boys before going to bed myself and this is what i found...


Apparently, Aaron decided he wanted to sleep in a fort, a tent, or under a bridge.

Look closely, he's sleeping under the mattress...Can you see him? It took me a few seconds to find him...


3 comments:

Mylinda said...

that's funny! Hey, now you know how I feel. Half the time my own kids aren't where they're supposed to be sleeping, either!! But, I must admit, Aaron was smart, thinking of the whole mattress, instead of just a blanket or something. Ahh, the memories. :-)

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! I gotta have a boy so we can build forts! Hope you are doing well.

Leslie said...

To amy: you can still build forts with a girl...they'll only be pink castles instead of tents or forts.