Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My How Time Flies

I keep meaning to get on here and post something, but time just seems to get away from me. This new year has brought many new things for me to try to juggle, but more importantly, balance between Richard's ever changing schedule and the kids.
Last week was the first week of the new Beth Moore Bible study on "Esther: It's tough being a woman"(Ain't that the truth) that I started. Plus, I was asked to be a small group leader at MOPS this semester,plus basketball started for Andrew (more on that later) so practices are on Wednesday evenings and games are on Tuesday's and Thursday's, and Richard and I signed up to take Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University study at church. Needless, to say Wednesday's are gonna be very busy for me and we didn't make it to Financial Peace U tonight due to basketball practice and homework. Whew! I'm tired! I feel like God wanted me to be busy so I'll thank Him for all of it and trust that he'll get me through. I really don't know how some of you moms do it with more than 2 kids, but just know that you are an encouragement to me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leslie, you've always been busy. So I think "busy" is what you really like and thrive on. (bad sentence structure, sorry.) Enjoy your time with friends, but don't forget to enjoy your boys. They're not with you forever. And likewise, Richard...you never know about him. I'm so glad you have some good and worthwhile activities. love, Mom C.

Mylinda said...

I'm so glad you're making friends and settling in! That's wonderful. It'll sure make you enjoy the down times! lol Have fun! Love ya!