Oh my Gosh! There is so much to do and I have no energy to do it. I've got most of the boxes unpacked. there are still some in the garage mostly because i don't know where to put everything. i haven't really "decorated" yet, one because I'm not that great at it, but two, cause i can't hang pictures and curtains w/out Richard's help so it will have to wait till the weekend. Our washing machine AND Dryer are broken so I'm having to lug all the laundry to the clothes care center at the front of the community to do laundry. that's not too bad, i usually load it in the car and drive and park as close as i can get. I'll try to get some pictures of the community and the surrounding area on here so everyone can see what it's like here. It's really pretty. Lot's of palm trees, and you know how i love palm trees. the mornings are usually a little cool. there have been a few mornings as low as 43 degrees, but by afternoon it's in the 80's, I LOVE THIS WEATHER!!! I'm sure I'll change my tune in the summer, but for now, it's great. I was watching the weather this morning and the humidity was 93%. right now it's not too bad, but next summer will be horrible.
Aaron keeps me busy. He's a genuine "jabber-jaws!" his dad said he gets it from his aunt Mylinda! when he's not talking he's singing, some songs we all know like twinkle, twinkle little star, others are songs he makes up. he's very funny. it's very hard to be mad at him sometimes.
Andrew is adjusting slowly, but i think he'll be okay. School is a little harder here, or at least that what he says. i think he misses the southern hospitality and nice, warm and fuzzy characteristics of his teachers at PG Elementary. Overall, he's okay. we've had a few struggles with getting homework done in the evening, but we always manage to get it done. He's a lot like his father and hates school. i have no doubt he's smart, just lazy at times.
well, i guess that's all for now. I'll email my personal tech support (aka. Mylinda) to figure out how to get more interesting stuff on here. in the mean time, just bare with me until i figure it all out.
love and miss you all....Leslie
1 comment:
I think it looks great and I'm so proud of you for starting a blog!! Yay!
Love ya! :-)
Post a Comment