Good morning to all. Hope everyone had a good weekend, and for those of you who partied without me, I hope you had fun and missed me!
Our weekend was pretty uneventful. Actually, it was very uneventful...absolutely nothing at all happened. Richard's days are getting progressively longer so when the weekend comes he just vegetates and relaxes. i can't blame him for that.
Andrew is feeling a little home sick and like he's not going to fit in and make friends, so please remember him in your prayers. I think he misses his friends and teachers from PG. I know he had a really great teacher this year and we hated to lose her. i' called this morning about getting him involved in some sports and clubs, so i think we'll go register for basketball this afternoon.
any way, i guess that's all for now. I'm gonna work on getting some pictures posted of different things in our area so you can see what it's like here.
ta-ta for now...
No comments:
Post a Comment