Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day




He loves me...he loves me not...HE LOVES ME!!!


I hope everyone had a great and happy Valentine's day. It's been pretty uneventful in the way of romantic things (we've been busy with basketball and Richard had to work today), but my husband did get me an awesome display of flowers. My two favorite flowers are white Roses and Rubrim or Day Lilies and that exactly what the arrangement is made up of! Those are the two flowers that made up my wedding bouquet, unbeknownst to him. Of course he said he had planned it, but I think he's lying. Now let me tell you a little about this wonderful arrangement. It is the tallest one I've ever received. It stands 36 inches from bottom to top of the tallest rose. The vase itself is 16 inches tall. WOW! It is beautiful. Nonetheless, I was very excited to wake up to such a wonderful and thoughtful gift. He does love me and I do love him.




The boys received Valentine's from a number of people, including their grandparents. Mamo (Richard's Mom) included a red ballon in each card. I was happy to blow them up and tie them off for each kid and then Andrew started decorateing his. Well, you know what ever big brother does, little brother has to do as well. So, Andrew and I both helped Aaron decorate his balloon. They have been playing with them all day. Who would've known a little red balloon could make two little boys so very happy. Thank you, Mamo!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad the boys enjoyed the balloons. It's hard to find things that fit in an envelope and will still go through the post office. You're very welcome. love, Mamo