Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving day. Uncle Marc made it in from Miami okay. We are thankful for that. We are having our Thanksgiving meal tomorrow which is also Marc's birthday. So it'll be a very special day.
This is a Thanksgiving tree that Aaron made at Moppets while I was at Mops. Some of the things he listed that he was thankful for was food, his parents, home, God, AND his brother.












I just want to remind everyone to take a minute to reflect on their lives and all they have to be thankful for. Even when things are rough and life doesn't always seem fair, just knowing we have a heavenly father who loves us and gave His Son to die for our sins is all we really need to be thankful for. Love to all...



No comments: