In the apartments where we live, there are some players for the minor-league basketball team, the Vipers, next door to us. Andrew has befriended them and asked them if they could get him some tickets to a game. To our suprise one of they players brought him 3 tickets on Friday for Friday's game. Since Richard's friend Marc is here visiting us the three of them went to the game. I'm not even sure who they played
. From what I understand they played a pretty good game and the guys had a real good time, especially with the mascots. Here's Andrew at the game.
Here's Marc, Andrew and Richard with the Chick-Fil-A cow. I'm sure the cow has a name, but does anyone know what it is?

One of the mascots that entertained for the evening was Clutch. He was a bear and also the favorite of the game. He went around and picked three kids who dressed up in bear costumes, followed Clutch around the court and had to mimic everything Clutch did. Comedy ensued as you can imagine. One of the things he did was pretend to pee on someone, then they had to shake their rear-ends at the players or the cheerleaders, I forget which one.
Anyway, the guys had a great time and Aaron and I spent a nice quiet evening at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment