Saturday, March 8, 2008

Bath Time

I bet you thought this was going to be about the boys, didn't you?! Ha Ha..fooled ya!

We've had a little outbreak of fleas so part of the battle has been to treat the cat. The topical medicine on the back of the neck doesn't seem to phase the fleas in South Texas, and yes, even the fleas here are bigger.
I dreaded giving Pete a bath, but it really wasn't too bad. Richard helped me and Andrew was the designated camera man, Good Job, Drew.
Needless to say, Pete was not at all impressed with the bath and the fact that there is NO sprayer at the kitchen sink didn't make this job any easier but we managed. And how did he repay us...he went and layed down in his dirty litter box (unfortunately i hadn't cleaned it yet). I guess he thought, "I'll show them to try to keep me clean...meow!!"

No comments: