Saturday, March 8, 2008

Aaron vs. Levi

I was just telling Karleene how Aaron's newest "thing" is this pouty face to try to get his way, or to get out of trouble. Isn't he just the cutest. I have a Really hard time not laughing at him sometimes when he should be getting in trouble. I know Robin always had that problem with Jason.
Then there's Aaron and Zoey. He just loves Zoey and i think she just tolerates him. Even when he invades her safety zone, she still just lets him do whatever. What a good dog.But before I could finish this post I hear, "Mommy, I need you." coming from the bathroom. Now I'm thinking he just finished poo-poo and needs help cleaning up. Nope! He found the old razor in the trash and decided to shave like his daddy, starting with his lips. See Mylinda, you're not alone.

2 comments:

Mylinda said...

lolol...sorry, not funny.....lolol!
Boy, can I empathize. I know it hurt, but that's too funny! OMG, I can't believe how much the first picture of Aaron looks like Levi. Amazing. They could all 4 be brothers!! Too funny.

Anonymous said...

The stuck-out lip is too funny and the shaving is even funnier, although the "wound" is not. The question is "Did we learn anything?" With his hair so short Aaron is looking so grown up - I think I'm going to cry. But he does look like Levi and I think he's starting to act like Levi. You guys should get those 2 boys together --- that should be fun. Enjoy them before they're all grown up and roaming around the country with your grandchildren. love Mom C.